How to Make the Right Decision on Test Automation Frameworks
In this rapidly evolving world of app development and testing, how does one pick a test automation framework? Or decide whether to add or switch to a different framework?
In this session, Eran Kinsbruner, Author and Chief DevOps Evangelist at Perfecto by Perforce, will isolate the many moving parts and show you how to make a market-driven decision that supports your testers and developers. He will walk you through the core changes challenging web & mobile testing right now (from new devices and OSes to market innovations like APKs, PWAs, and more) and then share critical considerations among leading and emerging test automation frameworks.
- Driving forces that are impacting the mobile & web app landscape.
- Differences among mobile frameworks: Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, & Flutter
- Differences among web frameworks: Selenium, Cypress, & PlayWright.
- How to select the proper framework for your team.
- When to switch, mix, or remain with your current tech stack.
About our Presenter:
DevOps Chief Evangelist | Best-Selling Author| Keynote Speaker, | Sr. Director Product Marketing | Advisory Board Member | GW University - Advisory Council Member | Perforce Software
4:00 - Welcome and Open Discussion, Nominations for new Board Members
4:15 - Presentation begins
5:15 - Q&A
5:30 - End
On-site option is CANCELLED. Please join us online!
To meet online - use the zoom registration link that will be sent with your confirmation email.