Quality Assurance Analyst
Hollstadt, in partnership with our large client base is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be a key member of our team. In this role you will be responsible for performing the responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Analyst at our clients.
The position will be responsible for creating test cases from business requirements, test execution and data management, providing statistical reporting and analysis and defect management activities. We develop in an agile environment and this position will need to be able to test multiple applications, potentially even within the same Program Increment. Ability and desire to learn new systems quickly is required. This position will be required to follow QA standards and processes already in place while providing feedback for continuous improvements.
What the right person will enjoy:
· Exciting and cutting-edge projects
· Pay for every hour you work
· Competitive benefits, including 401(k) and continuous professional development
· Tenure; our average contract is 13 months long, and our average consultant has worked with us for 22 months
Apply today if your background includes:
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, preferred
· Software Development Life Cycle
· Proficiency in using formal and informal QA tools
· Plan and conduct system, regression and integration testing for client systems.
· Create, verify and close defects based on defect management process
· Willing to accept direction and training from other team members, yet independent enough to complete all tasks on time
· Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and application of those methodologies
· Ability to work with external vendor
· Ability to write simple to complex SQL to find appropriate test data, and for validation of test results
· Ability to work in shared QA environments
· Initiative to learn new applications
· Experience in Agile methodology
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with TFS and MTM, along with Office products
· Strong team player skills. Adept at working in a smaller organizations with fewer resources and less structure
· Possess nimble, creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets
· Ability to deal with users at all levels, including management and business experts in a professional manner
Hollstadt Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Casey McGhee, CPSR
1333 Northland Drive, Suite 220, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
952.898.6827 Direct; 612-513-9162 Cell
email@example.com | www.hollstadt.com
© Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) a 501c(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.