Senior Software Automation Tester-180020993
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Software Automation Tester with proven quality assurance and project analysis experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
This position will be part of the Enterprise Test Management group supporting Digital Banking on desktop and mobile platforms. This is a fast paced, results oriented environment making the transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology. This candidate will help scale existing test automation frameworks to increase efficiencies in execution time, reduce maintenance, and provide innovative solutions for complex problems. This individual will provide training and mentorship to other team members transitioning into test automation execution and script development.
• Responsible for leading development of test scenarios for unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing.
• Assists in the distribution of all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies and metrics.
• Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
• Performs regression testing on new software releases and reports findings.
• Provides technical support and guidance, software installation, problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Offers input to development on findings reports.
• Provides technical support and assistance to sales and marketing.
• Participates in the development and implementation of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and automated testing and support tools.
• Provides status reporting to QA and management. Involves senior management to resolve deficiencies or compliance issues in a timely manner as needed.
• Tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
• Assists with definition and management of software test environments and aids in major audits/reviews of programs and processes.
• Provide direction for onshore/offshore automation resources.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 4 years experience with designing, planning and execution of system testing strategies and tactics to ensure software quality at all stages of the system life cycle.
-At least 4 years experience with leading, building and managing effective teams.
Working experience in:
-Programming in Java or C#
- Writing SQL queries
-Testing responsive design web application
-Mobile application testing
-Automated parallel test execution
Extensive experience in:
- Implementing Test Automation Frameworks
- Selenium and Cucumber
- Behavior Driven Development Experience
- Advanced Object-Oriented Language development experience in Java or C#
- Test Driven Development
- Gitlab/GitHub, Jira, Jenkins
- REST and SOAP API’s
Apply online: https://usbank.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=180020993&lang=en
© Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) a 501c(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.