Please email kindergaard@iqs-corp for consideration! Start ASAP!
IQS is looking for a talented Sr. QA Analyst who has a passion for their craft and seeking to get the job done right for the best outcome for our clients. The QA Analyst must have passion for their craft with a desire to improve in all duties and responsibilities specified.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving.
Intelligent Quality Solutions, Inc. (IQS) is a professional consulting company that provides effective services and solutions. As our name implies, we pride ourselves on bringing smart, cost effective technical and staffing solutions that enable our clients to achieve their quality goals. We collaborate with our clients, bringing to bear our wealth of experience in best practices, to define and implement a smart solution, with measurable and reportable results that meet the client’s business needs.
Unlike many other consulting companies that will promise to implement best practices and industry standards, the “cookie cutter” approach, we at IQS take pride in working with our clients to define best practices that will achieve their Vision of Quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Defined Test Plan(s)
· Execute regression test cases
· Clearly document test cases for new feature adds
· Work with offshore team on regression test execution
· Document test cases and build a regression test suite
· Defect Management & Reporting – Support / Report Root Cause Analysis
· Report status and metrics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· We care about the development of our employees and want to give them the opportunities to improve their skill sets and learn new ones in the process!
· Benefits are available for employees including medical, dental and 401K with Employer Match
· IQS is a veteran owned business
© Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) a 501c(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.