IQS is looking for a talented QA 508 Compliance Analyst who has a passion for their craft and seeking to get the job done right for the best outcome for our clients. The QA Analyst must have passion for their craft with a desire to improve in all duties and responsibilities specified.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving.
Intelligent Quality Solutions, Inc. (IQS) is a professional consulting company that provides effective services and solutions. As our name implies, we pride ourselves on bringing smart, cost effective technical and staffing solutions that enable our clients to achieve their quality goals. We collaborate with our clients, bringing to bear our wealth of experience in best practices, to define and implement a smart solution, with measurable and reportable results that meet the client’s business needs.
Unlike many other consulting companies that will promise to implement best practices and industry standards, the “cookie cutter” approach, we at IQS take pride in working with our clients to define best practices that will achieve their Vision of Quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with the appropriate resources to define and write Accessibility Testable Requirements (Waterfall), and/or Accessibility User Stories and Accessibility Acceptance Criteria (Agile).
· Work with the QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the Level of Effort (LOE) estimate for all accessibility testing activities within the project.
· Work with the State’s QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the QA Accessibility Test Strategy (if applicable).
· Work with the State’s QA Supervisor and/or QA Lead to create the QA Accessibility Test Plan.
· Work with project QA Lead, Business Analysts, Developers, and/or DBA’s in defining and writing detailed and reusable Accessibility test cases.
· Document all defects in the defect tracking tool in an accurate manner and within 24 hours.
· Escalate all challenges to the appropriate resource(s) within 24 hours.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Attend and participate in the Defect Triage and Review meetings.
· Transfer knowledge to MN.IT @ DHS / MNsure staff.
· Follow the State’s Change Management process.
· Work with State staff and staff from other vendors as required for Program / Project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES Required:
· B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year) with two (2) years’ experience as an accessibility / 508 compliance testing Quality Assurance Analyst Or Associates degree (2 year) with five (5) years’ experience as an accessibility / 508 compliance testing Quality Assurance Analyst
· Computer Science or Information Technology degree
· Experience estimating QA work effort, developing accessibility test strategies, accessibility test plans, traceability matrices, accessibility test cases and final accessibility quality assurance reports
· Experience with defect management, defect resolution using JIRA and/or RTC
· Experience with multiple concurrent QA projects
· Experience with different testing types: accessibility, 508 compliance, black box, grey box
· Experience using JAWS for accessibility / 508 compliance testing
· We care about the development of our employees and want to give them the opportunities to improve their skill sets and learn new ones in the process!
· Benefits are available for employees including medical, dental and 401K with Employer Match
· IQS is a veteran owned business
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website at www.iqs-corp.com
© Twin Cities Quality Assurance Association (TCQAA) a 501c(3) organization. All Rights Reserved.